Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I tihnk ur losing all players lol

Go down 
+5
Clarity
GoldenArrow
Philip
LuxuS
maimuta
9 posters
AuthorMessage
maimuta

I tihnk ur losing all players lol Empty
PostSubject: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 am

i don't think all players will wait you forever lol u dont even give us informations abou server when it's done and etc..w.e in the end u will play it alone Exclamation
Back to top Go down
LuxuS

LuxuS

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 am

they did give informations.. 4 ever? :-? 3-4 days that is 4ever? o.o'''

about lose players.. id they leave.. they will back x)
Back to top Go down
Philip

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 am

LuxuS wrote:

either you are playing on another metin2 server, or you are just acting like you dont care. everybody wants this server open. i dont agree with maimuta on the ''forever waiting'' part, there will always be players, but what We All want, is to know a bit more on whats going on. every day we get messages from the admins and moderators like - we are working and be patient, and the thought that we dont know whats going on is the bad part. as i previously said - we need dates. not an exact date but something like an approximate of when is the server going to open. waiting for this server Is a very smart thing to do.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArrow

GoldenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 am

a lot of players w'll go but staff cant do nothing , they work how can they fast .
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 am

No info? You totally missed "News About the Game"
It is their bussiness who leaves. Ppl who have left, have left empty handed. Those who have patience and waits till server is back on, will get rewarded with super cool server.
Back to top Go down
Philip

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

Clarity wrote:
It is their bussiness who leaves. Ppl who have left, have left empty handed. Those who have patience and waits till server is back on, will get rewarded with super cool server.
you wont get a pearl for talking good about the staff. critics are important also. do you agree with everything people say to you? i know you dont - u have your own opinion. just saying our opinions around here, because thats what the forum is about, right?
Back to top Go down
TheSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 am

Players wont leave.. It was said that there will be a whipe and work on the new and better server.. So its worth waiting for.. I can't believe there are so much no lifers around here only spamming when will the server be on and etc.. Just wait and there will be an announce.. If you keep on complaining then let me see you make the server in one day or better yet in one week.. It's not simple it's hard so just wait for the announce.
Back to top Go down
Philip

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 am

TheSlayer wrote:
Players wont leave.. It was said that there will be a whipe and work on the new and better server.. So its worth waiting for.. I can't believe there are so much no lifers around here only spamming when will the server be on and etc.. Just wait and there will be an announce.. If you keep on complaining then let me see you make the server in one day or better yet in one week.. It's not simple it's hard so just wait for the announce.
asking for info makes people no lifers? - your logical skills are imparalleled
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 am

Funny thing you said. Let's clear something, hope you understand.
1. Never mentioned staff on my post.
2. Never expected to get pearl from saying that.
3. I'm friendly, till certain point.

About asking for info: "He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever"
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

Why do you persit in doing this in the wrong topic. MOVED.
Back to top Go down
[SA]Sweets

[SA]Sweets

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 am

Well well well if players want to leave is their choise noone forced them to go noone forced them to stay...I will not bring up the server not finished cus of some ppl wants to play....Or if u think that we want the server to be closed and still paying ...if u think that, u are wrong.....Smile
Forum is ofc to talk about it and also bring arguements and fights but also forum is to bring out information and experiences about the game etc.
I already gave out informations about the game...next time before u run and saying things plz read more..
So if u want to leave u can...

Regards Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.metin2lovers.com
Evilnso

Evilnso

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 am

maimuta wrote:
i don't think all players will wait you forever lol u dont even give us informations abou server when it's done and etc..w.e in the end u will play it alone Exclamation
Oki why ur still here then? Get lost if u dont like to wait.
What if few players leave? U think server will shut down?
LuxuS wrote:

When u say "players" like guy who made this pointless thread will come back?
I dont think so,"players" like him are not players,they are cry babys.
GoldenArrow wrote:
a lot of players w'll go but staff cant do nothing , they work how can they fast .
Players are free to leave if they want.
Im in contract every day with 1 team member,and trust me there is alot problems/bugs
I mean if owner want,she can open server RIGHT NOW,but whats point of that?
I dont think real players want server like United Smile
TheSlayer wrote:
+1 Smile
Philip wrote:
Clarity wrote:
you wont get a pearl for talking good about the staff. critics are important also. do you agree with everything people say to you? i know you dont - u have your own opinion. just saying our opinions around here, because thats what the forum is about, right?
what critics?Pushing em to open server with bugs?
*facepalm*
If u can call that critics,ur simply brainless
[SA]Sweets wrote:
Well well well if players want to leave is their choise noone forced them to go noone forced them to stay...I will not bring up the server not finished cus of some ppl wants to play....Or if u think that we want the server to be closed and still paying ...if u think that, u are wrong.....Smile
I already gave out informations about the game...next time before u run and saying things plz read more..
So if u want to leave u can...

Regards Smile
nubi nub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am

Philip wrote:
TheSlayer wrote:
asking for info makes people no lifers? - your logical skills are imparalleled

No asking people for info doesnt make people no lifers but asking the same old question all over again and you still get the same answer makes you a no lifer capish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I tihnk ur losing all players lol   I tihnk ur losing all players lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I tihnk ur losing all players lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Old Topics-
Jump to: