Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wipe or not to wipe account

Go down 
+17
Leonardo
thomasBo5
nekro83
robby8945
proba123
Devinity
Dudeee
Evilnso
GoldenArrow
Abiss
AdiDaS
[MOD]Milkshake
WIPEWIPE
King
oONewEraOo
Xarius
[SA]TinMan
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

wipe or not to wipe account Empty
PostSubject: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am

Dear Players.

I am sorry i have taken the poll off as i have notice one or to ppl trying to vote with same ip,

as this is suppose to be a fair poll to allow you to have your say i do not believe ppl should need to make multiple
votes,
as many have pm me or other Team member regarding this issue pls leave a short comment what you feel if u like,
but remeber we all have different view so pls respect others if they dont share yours.

after hearing what you have to say we metin2lovers admin's will decide.
but we have time to go before close beta come to a end or it maybe sooner then i think,
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Since ppl are hearing about the server and starting to play it my vote is WIPE , it will be much better for the rest of the new players and so with the old ones since they will know the stats , where to lvl , when and what to drop ... it is a matter of whos faster in lvl and who's the luckyer in PVM options thats all there is to it !

Well thats my point of view ! Exp was to high so i sugest that u probably lower it to 100%!
After i saw some changes like : ubgrade will be much harder to make especialy at +7 +8 + 9 then the drop sould be like 150% or 200% so it will be a fair balance !

Anyways.. i vote for WIPE !
Who cares that you gonna lose everything ... i sure dont , thats what metin2 is all about , u lose some u win some ... thats makes u a pro player ... accepting the dificulty and putting it down

Last edited by Xarius on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://metin2lovers.forumotion.com/
oONewEraOo

oONewEraOo

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I vote like Xarius ,, WIPE .. it will be fair if all players startted at thesame time with the same chances of being equal to play and drop .. this will create an environment for challenge.. the problem the this impose is " KS problem -.-'' "

if this problem can be solved then WIPE Razz that is my opnion and that is what i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I agree with both of them. Wipe is my answer bounce
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Votes :

Wipe : 3
No Wipe : 0

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WIPEWIPE

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 pm

wipe Smile
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Don't wipe unless it is absolutely necessary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdiDaS

AdiDaS

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Don`t wipe ^^
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am

Votes :

WIPE : 4
NO WIPE : 2
Back to top Go down
oONewEraOo

oONewEraOo

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 am

[MOD]Milkshake wrote:
Don't wipe unless it is absolutely necessary Very Happy

you have a point in there and like i said, if you can solve the problem of other players KS, then you can wipe.

a solution for this might be to increase the speed of respawn of mobs in a map or to increase the numbers of mobs. ofc this would temporarly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Abiss

Abiss

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 am

i vote for NOT TO WIPE...if you are a pro player you can overcome the older players Wink in lvl and items...i know this from my own experience
Back to top Go down
GoldenArrow

GoldenArrow

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 am

Wipe
Back to top Go down
Evilnso

Evilnso

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 am

There will be wipe anw,stats are changed,drops are changed and much more things xD
So there will be wipee 101%,
Anw i vote for WIPE
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

VOTES :

WIPE : 6
NO WIPE : 3

yea Inso's right about that one , eaven if there is no wipe , some of the stuff were changed during the BETA ... theres no point in going foward ...
Back to top Go down
Dudeee

Dudeee

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I vote for Wipe, but... not anymore changes xD Just exp.. gold <.<...
I think a balanced server is perfectly 4fun =p .
Back to top Go down
Devinity

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm

I say you should not wipe.

When new players come to the server after Beta it is good that there will be high lvls already here. Also if you wipe everyone will be competing after the same resources which makes everything slower and more repetative.

I vote do not wipe, it is good that you reward the players who tested this server for you, who helped your iron out any bugs and it is a nice reward not to have to start from scratch all over again. Also you will lose some percentage of players if you do wipe, and regardless if this bothers you or not it is a fact that a busy server is a good one to play on. The busier you are the busier you will become, and if you lose people sometimes this starts the snowball effect that everyone loses interest and decides to play elsewhere.

I cannot see how wiping could make the server any healthier. Sure you will need to do bug fixes and patches and the like but the character information should not need to be deleted.

I know that it hasn't been running too long but even so I feel like I worked hard farming and leveling a buffer and creating my character so far, I don't want to do this again unless absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Not making any point in all of this , TinMan is right, everybody sould tell what they feel and what they wana say without having the problem of fightning with other players , BUT ... dont think that players will apriciate less that the server will gonna go on WIPE aaannnd ammm , we gonna have to go from 0 again , i think that they gonna stop playing just because they will get so stressed from so many reboots , loging problems , caracter bugs and so on...
Im just saying ! Do you ppl want a server to play it from A to B without having any problems and not making topics on the BUG section ... oooor do you want to ? Just saying tongue

VOTE :

WIPE : 7
NO WIPE : 4

Back to top Go down
proba123

proba123

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 am

Not WIPE!!!! Just banned all unfair players Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.eurohouse.us/
robby8945

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 am

no wipe
Back to top Go down
nekro83

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am

no whipe. just ban unfair players
Back to top Go down
thomasBo5

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 am

Not Wipe!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 am

No wipe, i am to old to play again from 0 and dont have time i just got now some good items for mage as i am. like i said my vote is for NO wipe

WIPE= 7
NO WIPE= 9
Back to top Go down
missqueen

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 am

NO WIPEEE pleaseeee We share us time in this game and Now we need to start again from 0, Just make some events for 6-7 stats in game and everything will be Okey so next time you can put it for Item mail these stuffs and people will be happy. Thank you so much if you do not wipe it TY :*
Back to top Go down
AXET

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 am

No wipe We Love this server thank you , people start to came here in this server nobody will like to see his account 34lv again.. Thank you for understanding Sad
Back to top Go down
Evilnso

Evilnso

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 am

Lol elica cry baby grow up,
There will be wipe not matter how many accounts u make Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wipe or not to wipe account   wipe or not to wipe account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wipe or not to wipe account
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Old Topics-
Jump to: