Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Close BETA

Go down 
+9
PyTzYlYcU
nekro83
Xarius
PomperuL
GoldenArrow
[SA]TinMan
[MOD]Milkshake
Evilnso
[SA]Sweets
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[SA]Sweets

[SA]Sweets

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

Dear Users
I'm happy to announce that probably today or tomorrow the Server going to be open as Close BETA.
This will give us the opportunity to allow all players and users to enter finally the game and live the experience of Metin2Lovers.As this will be a close BETA we will ask the support of users and players to report to us of foundings like bugs and anything else which needs attention.In the case of everything running ok there will be NOT a restart of the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metin2lovers.com
Evilnso

Evilnso

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 pm

After 10 days spaming u on skype,finnaly good news (for both)
U wont be spamed anymore and i wont be bored anymore Very Happy
haha
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Nice work sis <3
I'll be sure to look for all those bugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Dear Users

We are happy to announce today Close BETA has now OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say and am sure many of you who been awaiting and following the moment of the metin2lovers.com
will agree non of this would have been possibale with out SA Sweets And SA SoulBless,truly both of you have worked endlessly to make all this happen and bring it to where we are today Launching our Beta test!
Once again a BIg hands out to SA Sweets and SoulBless.

As we have started Close Beta every Users will need to Re-Register at www.metin2lovers.com and download our Auto patcher from the website!

We would like to Welcome and Say GoodLuck as you Enter the Gates of Metin2lovers.com and Begin!
Back to top Go down
GoldenArrow

GoldenArrow

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 am

c'mon guys , has wipe , and now we cant make acounts ?
wtf? get login ON
Back to top Go down
PomperuL

PomperuL

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

GoldenArrow just let Team Lovers to do there job and they will open when ready.
Every one whants to play. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm

GoldenArrow wrote:
c'mon guys , has wipe , and now we cant make acounts ?
wtf? get login ON

First hing frist !
1 watch ur language ... is that how u sopose to show respect for the ppl that will make u a metin2 server to play ? omg...
2nd , yea they are working and checking everything so it will be 100% functional...
3rd , chill its gonna be open , nobody sead that Metin2 Lovers wont be open or never be opened again
Back to top Go down
https://metin2lovers.forumotion.com/
nekro83

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:20 pm

yeah but Team Lovers said that right after the wipe we will be able to play and there will be no bugs. but we are waiting for 3 days
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 pm

so ? if u think its that freeking easy to make a server , why dont u try it ? go right ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
PomperuL

PomperuL

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

nekro83 wrote:
yeah but Team Lovers said that right after the wipe we will be able to play and there will be no bugs. but we are waiting for 3 days

And what you prefer to play whit bugs or whait and play 100% free of bugs
Back to top Go down
PyTzYlYcU

PyTzYlYcU

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

you are right PomperuL all of us should jus whait drunken
Back to top Go down
PomperuL

PomperuL

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Ty broo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hokron

Hokron

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Patience, patience, worth waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Evilnso

Evilnso

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm

*cough* dont eat shit now,u all want server online now,just u pretend, ASS******* *cough*
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Evilnso wrote:
*cough* dont eat shit now,u all want server online now,just u pretend, ASS******* *cough*

haha , good one bro
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Evilnso wrote:
Sounds like you have no life, sir. Very Happy
"A little bit of a patience goes a long way"
Back to top Go down
Evilnso

Evilnso

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Clarity wrote:
Evilnso wrote:
Sounds like you have no life, sir. Very Happy
"A little bit of a patience goes a long way"
I dont have life,coz i saying truth? LOL *facepalm*
and btw what are u doing here? Go outside or do smthing,dont spend time on forum and checking when sv will be on...
If u have patience Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 am

It was joke, but obviously you have no sense of humor. Besides, i just got home.
Forum isn't just to check if server is back on. There are lots of other things you can do in forum.
Back to top Go down
LuxuS

LuxuS

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am

Plz guys stop it.
Dont start arguing and being sarcastic.
Just wait. :]
Back to top Go down
Philip

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am

try this - people want to see numbers and dates. give them what they ( by ''they'' i mean all of us ) want. give us an approximate or correct date (if possible) on the reopening. otherwise the spamming and impatience will continue - only as a result of lesser knowledge about whats going on.
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 am

Locked this for going off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Close BETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close BETA   Close BETA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close BETA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Old Topics-
Jump to: