Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, where have you gone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarity

Clarity

So, where have you gone?  Empty
PostSubject: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 am

Hey, if here are least few ppl who has found private server where to play till "M2L" is "back," and you might want me in there too. Let me know via PM in here.

Hard luck finding decent private. Would be fun if most of us could find private where to play.

It's unfortunate that Lovers is going to be off for few months(?) and having a change of name.

Wish you good luck. Don't cry, I will still be hanging around here chatting n' stuff. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

I wont join another server, My alligence is with sweets :3
If you wanna chat add my skype blu3g1rl.
I'm sure that me and her will discuss who will get to know the new server seeming as we are the only active staff at this present time.

We're sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Milkshake <3
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

Only thinking to play on other server till lovers is back. Tho at thise days I haven't played Metin.
Imo lovers has been the second best private where I have ever played in. That's a heck of a complishment. Smile
Back to top Go down
bra

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 am

When he talk about p server you don't delete him posts but with me you do >'''<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28
Clarity

Clarity

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 am

Because im careful. I'm not talking about what i feel from other servers, like good/bad/brilliant/stupid.
I stay objective and im not talking from any specific p server. Smile
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 am

I have told you many time bra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, where have you gone?    So, where have you gone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, where have you gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Spam Posts-
Jump to: