Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anyone give me the client download please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shuysom

Can anyone give me the client download please? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone give me the client download please?   Can anyone give me the client download please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

Hello everyone ,i watched some vids about this server and it looks really fun to me Smile and i wanted to play metin2lovers. So could anyone give me the download please? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the client download please?   Can anyone give me the client download please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 am

I'm guessing u have to wait till sweets has figured everything out and opens up the links again. For urgent questions, u can always check game announcements. There is a post there where mod milkshake gives her msn and skype for contact. But i would just stay patient till there is official news.
Back to top Go down
shuysom

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the client download please?   Can anyone give me the client download please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Ok thx Smile
Back to top Go down

Can anyone give me the client download please?
Page 1 of 1