Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden [LIVE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarity

Clarity

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 pm

So yeah! UP THE IRONS!
Yesterday I was in Iron Maiden consert.

As a warm up, Alice Cooper was chosen.
Some of the songs they played: No More Mr. Nice Guy, Hey Stupid!, Poison, Feed My Frankenstein, School's Out. Was nice to see Alice Cooper wearing a Finland's ice-hockey shirt and waving Finland's flag!
As a warm up they did better job than Avenged Sevenfold at 2008.

The Legend we did go to see, IRON MAIDEN.
Setlist, Not 100% sure about the order, basicly it was like this:
Intro: Iron Maiden - Doctor Doctor
Satellite 15... The Final Frontier
El Dorado
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Talisman
Bruce's speech about 2010 Sonisphere Festival. <- Before Maiden's turn there was huge storm. Embraced ppl who left to stay to see Iron Maiden.
Coming Home
Dance of Death
Blood Brothers
The Trooper
The Wickerman
When The Wild Wind Blows
The Evil That Men Do
Iron Maiden
The Number of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Running Free

Quick preview as words aren't enough to describe:

Iron Maiden's start with the Satellite 15... The Final Frontier was hell good! Crowd got really excited and started fist pumping, and showing devil's horns. ( \m/ )
After the first 3 tight songs Maiden played song with long and slow intro, The Talisman.
After The Talisman Bruce kept short speech about the storm what terrorised Sonisphere Festival at Pori 2010. Also sharing some info. For those "fools" who has said that The Final Frontier would have been last CD, dead wrong. Also about the "The Final Frontier Nordic Invasion" being "final" tour, that was also wrong. "After all, we have 14 other records to play to you." Bruce started intoducing song from their latest album, Coming Home. Bruce said something like this: "Flown 3 times around the world on a metal tube."

Time went by, songs went by. Maiden saved classics to the end: The Number of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Running Free. Even after hearing thise songs hundreds of times, thise songs were great! Don't know if it was from the fact that I was there myself when they sang them, but they made crowd go wild. Even after hours of screaming, standing and fist pumping, crowd still had energy to give their best on last minutes of the show.

I enjoyed every single minute of whole consert.

Pictures? SOON!

Last edited by Clarity on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bra

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 pm

ok :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28
Hokron

Hokron

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am

Was life changing experience! Best time of my life so far, gonna see them again next time for sure! Really worth seeing even if u knew only few songs, Iron Maiden will make u enjoy whole time!
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 am

I heard a woman, approx age around 50 or more Thanking security guy from her first Iron Maiden consert. It's never too late!!!
Back to top Go down
Clarity

Clarity

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:12 am

Alice Cooper:
Iron Maiden [LIVE] 219zz3k
Iron Maiden [LIVE] Rjfmte

Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden [LIVE] Fms3tt
Iron Maiden [LIVE] 29opj49
Iron Maiden [LIVE] 104q5pl
Iron Maiden [LIVE] 2hf48lh

Only if I would have noticed to put lower brightness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Maiden [LIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden [LIVE]   Iron Maiden [LIVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden [LIVE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Spam Posts-
Jump to: