Metin2Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UpDate on server

Go down 
+4
[MOD]Milkshake
[SA]Sweets
xdrkangelx
[SA]TinMan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Dear User's,

We are Happy to say the server will be up and runing by next week,
atm we are working on our server to make sure everything is ready for lunch some changes may take place
on forum and our website will be out shortly so please be supportive of us as we insure everything is ready.

For the time being our client is not out yet it will be released just before we open.

ty

Mt2lovers

Last edited by [SA]TinMan on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xdrkangelx

xdrkangelx

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:19 pm

i think i just shead a tear Razz great news to hear Very Happy keep up what i bet is good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[SA]Sweets

[SA]Sweets

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 am

Stay tuned on forum to learn all the latest news about the game and when it will be up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metin2lovers.com
[SA]Sweets

[SA]Sweets

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:21 am

Dear Users
We faceing some problems due to install the server with the host.Today this gonna be fixed and finally moving to the next stage of the Server.Stay tuned for more news as we will inform u about it.
Back to top Go down
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Dear User's

Am happy to say we have install the server with our Host,now we are moving on to the next stage
of the server.
Stay tuned for more news as we will inform u about it.

Last edited by [SA]TinMan on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Happy to hear about it Very Happy
I'll make sure ill stand by this server forever <33
Back to top Go down
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 am

Dear User's

An update on whats happening with our launch,
We are faceing some problem with our auto patcher atm,while everything else is running fine with our server.

Our webpage will be out shortly and once we have fixed the auto patcher it will be ready for download.
Back to top Go down
Prichi

Prichi

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 am

Good luck with that guys
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 am

YAY RUFFY AND YUNA <3
Keep up the good work you 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nok5130

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 am

when the server will be back online?
on what date and what time? please
Back to top Go down
[SA]TinMan

[SA]TinMan

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Dear User's

We are happy with the progress we are making were just about finishing with the auto patcher,
and the work on the webpage has started as soon as its finished the link will be posted,but were sorry to say we have not been able to keep our word to launch by this week which we are sorry for.
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Milkshake

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Don't worry Tinman Smile
Keep up the good work. When setting up a server there is always problems that will occur :3

I'll forever be a metin2lover fan
Back to top Go down
oONewEraOo

oONewEraOo

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

go TinMan go Razz problems always occur , any way i cant wait to be of the first players to try out this great server Razz
Back to top Go down
[SA]Sweets

[SA]Sweets

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 am

Soon guys Soon Razz be a little patience
Back to top Go down
Xarius

Xarius

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Dear friends and player ,
we have some situations on the client , there are some lil bugs that we actualy see them now as BIG ones , website is under construction , as u allready saw , you cant make an website account , thats bad ... sry to tell u the bad news but we hope we will finish this situations in 2 - 3 days max !
Sry form keeping you waiting , have faith and pls make sure u check the announcements for any new thing coming up

Back to top Go down
https://metin2lovers.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

UpDate on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpDate on server   UpDate on server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UpDate on server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Lovers :: Spam :: Old Topics-
Jump to: